Guideline & Policies
DDC's Wish List
- Work clothes, non-working casual clothes, jackets and rain gear
- Towels, wash clothes, soap, toiletries
- Personal medications
- Sleeping bag, pillow, twin sheet set, blanket
- Hard soled work shoes and/or hiking boots
- Board games, cards and other games
- First aid kits (one per vehicle)
- Cover for vehicle seats (Tar and mud may be plentiful)
- Walk-man, CD's and tapes
- Bible and other reading material
- Camera and Film
- Money for souvenirs and the soft drink
and snack machine.
- Phone Card
- Insect repellent and sun screen
- Work Gloves
- Movies VHS or DVD's
The Dungannon Development Commission, Inc. is not responsible
for any personal items. This is the responsibility of the individuals
who brings their own personal property.
Please be aware that due to the community dormitory living quarters, there
is limited security measures available at the Phoenix Center.